The World Lore'un
This is the XP Table used to calculate the advancement of multiple characters from one source. the rules for this are as follows…
|Player||Main XP||Alt 1 XP||Alt 2 XP||Alt3 XP|
The Rules to Character Rosters
- All players are allowed only one Main Character which is elected by that player the moment they gain 2 or more characters. Once a Main Character has been chosen that choice will be in stone till the Dungeon Master allows a change to take place. Although only one Main Character may be allowed a unlimited number of Alts may be allowed by a single player (within reason).
- Main Characters have the ability of “Natural Talent” which is exclusive to the single character this applies to in a Player’s Character roster. This ability allows a Main Character to automatically “Level up” to the minimum suggested level of any campaign should they not meet the requirements naturally. This will not change out their gear, wealth or loot unless mandated by the DM.
- All characters are given the ability to partake of a Experience Pool. The Experience Pool will fill to a certain number for each player after the end of an adventure/campaign that is currently being ran. This pool will be equal to 1/2 the Xp accrued by the player’s currently used Character during that full adventure. This personalized pool is to be divided however the player feels among any and all of the characters he owns in his roster(save the one used to create the pool).
- During a “Tactical Deployment” players are given the ability to send their characters from their roster to adventures all over Lore’un that the DM is providing for that given time. Any characters used for this deployment though are “engaged” and aren’t able to be changed after the day has completed. Players will be informed of suggested levels and given a minor rundown of the campaigns in question and a reason for the adventure. An option called “Remain in Reserves” exists for players who would like to see how things pan out with each adventure step by step or act as necessary reinforcements to existing adventures in the event of character death or important events.
- Creating a new character on the spot is simple, and people are encouraged to allow characters to be made for various levels to make an interesting web of adventures. However restrictions apply since the only character who should be able to go into any adventure they don’t belong should be a Main Character. Any new character joining an adventure cannot exceed minimum party level and the maximum they can be created for is 1/2 of the highest character’s XP within a Player’s roster. (For Example, if Jakith had 40,000 xp his player’s new alt would be able to go up to 20,000 experience)